So here goes my list:
1. Open up an online stock trading account
- I've been writing it down on my planner, I have also printed all the forms and have the complete documents on hand, but I never get to send it. I should do it soon!
2. Buy a book monthly
- Or maybe bi-monthly. That way I will be able to complete my never-ending book collection.
3. Increase my savings
- According to an article, I should be saving at least 10-15% of my net income. I'm planning to save more.
4. Improve on photography
- Having a blog made me conscious of the pictures I'm taking. Though I'm nowhere near the term 'expert', I could say that my photography has improved a lot lately. I'm still a noob in taking people pictures (that's why I stick with taking pictures of food), I should improve on it.
5. Be more eco-conscious
- Becoming a Lunti officer made me conscious of which products I should be buying. Moreover, it has helped me become more health-conscious (though I always pig out) and environment conscious. I plan to influence more people by posting more Lunti-related stuff.
6. Travel more
- This year, I went to Baler, Cebu, and Bohol. I'm not much into traveling but I would like to travel to more places next year. A travel abroad would be much better (if budget will allow it).
7. Exercise more
- I enrolled myself this year to 360 Fitness Club. I'm still thinking whether to enroll again next year or try another gym, maybe a yoga class will do. :)
8. Buy new rubber shoes
- The rubber shoes I'm using is not really for running / exercising. Though I love shoes, I'm more into stilettos and espadrilles lately.
9. Be more organized
- My room looks like a war zone, really. I haven't got time to fix everything. I guess I shouldn't be afraid of throwing away stuff I don't need anymore.
10. Buy a coffee maker
- This plan has been going on for quite a while. I should take canvassing more seriously.
11. Get a new phone or laptop
- My phone is getting slow and I never owned a laptop in my entire life (honestly!).
12. Enroll in a language school
- I should be studying Spanish this year, but some circumstances didn't allow it. I plan to take it up next year. :)
13. Start a new sport
- Well, there was never an old sport to start with. I'd love to try target shooting or archery (to tame my temper issues)
14. Get the PEx food club recognized
- More food trips for us, more members and hopefully we get recognized by PEx. ;)
15. Maintain my financial records
- I'm so OC with finance (being an engineer has its perks). I hope I could keep with my OC-ness til the end of the world.
16. Maintain this blog
- I just started blogging last July 2011, with a month hiatus. Every blog post is a challenge (most especially if I have a deadline to beat) and I would like to share more of my food adventures (or my personal thoughts) with you guys.
17. Have a regular beauty routine
- My current routine is just my nail spa visits. I seldom have a facial that's why I'm having breakouts lately. I should give myself some me-time and have a beauty routine.
18. Watch movies (even if I had to watch alone)
- I have missed so many movies this year because I don't have somebody to watch with. For the first time I tried watching a movie alone, and it wasn't so bad. :)
19. Think of another investment option
- Saving and investing should not stop. It feels good that I have invested early, and I can't wait to invest more.
20. Think for a million times before deciding
- My life is a bit spontaneous, and I tend to do things that I know I'll regret later. This is a same old cliche but I should be practicing this.
21. Avoid too much fries and milkshake
- I'm sooo in love with both, though I know too much is bad for me.
22. Avoid too much Coke
- If it's not coffee, it's Coke. That's why my acid is always high.
- Who cares where, how, or why. I need to MOVE!!!! :)