|Chicken Teriyaki Sushi by Kimono Ken|
This blog just turned ONE year old! :)
It's unbelievable that I've written over 150 posts in a year, improved a lot on food photography, got invited to events by reputable businesses and met wonderful people along the way.
I made this post to thank the following who inspired me to work on this blog (though ideas of getting into a diet sometimes intrigue me). :D
1. I would like to thank Albert Einstein of How to become an Einstein for giving me an opportunity to do my first guest post (though he actually called me a 'foodiot', which just doesn't sound right). If you're a blogger and would want to do a guest post, just check out his site. :D
2. I would also like to thank Pinay Thrillseeker of Love Conquers All for including this blog to her Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2012. It is deeply appreciated. :)
3. My deepest thanks to the following establishments for dropping by my blog or Facebook page or by helping promote my blog posts to show their appreciation: Johnny Rockets, Cafe de Bonifacio, Clucky's, BRGR: The Burger Project, Bugsy's Bar and Bistro and to other restaurants I have failed to mention (sorry, memory lapses!). My heart melted when Yabu and Manang's Chicken posted 'blurbs' of my reviews on their walls. You guys rock!
|Thanks to Richie of the The Pickiest Eater in the World for this picture!|
4. I would like to thank the following for inviting me to their events: Seattle's Best Coffee, Globe Telecom, TLC - Discovery Channel (through Alfred of Fried Chicken for the Soul, thanks a lot!) and Openrice Philippines. My deepest apologies if I had to decline some of the invites (I work full time for an IT company). I hope I will get invited to more events in the future.
|Baked Beef Macaroni from Burgoo|
6. My special thanks to PEx Gluttony Society (or PEx Food Club), college friends, Indramates for the food discoveries, food trips and laugh trips! :) Thanks for understanding that a 'wait period' is necessary before eating the food because I still have to take photos. Hahaha!
7. Thanks to my fellow bloggers who never fail in dropping comments, giving suggestions and sharing my posts! :)
8. And THANKS TO YOU, my dear reader! You're one of the main reasons why this blog is still running! I do hope this blog is helping you discover food places and encourage you to appreciate different cuisines.
Hope I could keep another year or more. Wish me luck! :D