After a month of hiatus, I'm back to blogging! :) and yes, it's my birth month. I'm turning 23 this 22nd.
Rather than starting with another review, I'll be a little bit more ambitious (and selfish). So I listed down the things I want for my birthday.
Please bear with me if most of the things I listed down are outrageous that only Santa could give it to me. haha! :)
1. A day off (or week..or a month off)
- I just want a day when I could just relax and think about nothing. Of course, being with my dearest would be a big PLUS. ;)
- I love massages! I try to get a massage at least twice a month.
3. Nail Spa Package
- I'm a loyal customer of Luxe Nail Lounge. I'd love to try their Cocoon package.
4. Gym Membership
- My membership to 360 Fitness Club expired a few months ago. I miss doing circuit training and zumba. :\
- I'm a chocoholic. I love Ms. Polly's. 'nuff said.
- See above: I'm a chocoholic. :D
7. Red Mango frozen yogurt
- I love froyo! <3
- Dearest Santa, can you just give an espresso machine? *wink*
9. 2012 Starbucks Planner
- I want Spruce or Cherry. :)
10. UST Jacket
- I only have one and I want another jacket. ;)
11. The Twilight Saga
- Hardbound please.
12. The Hunger Games
- Hardbound also. :)
13. Nicholas Sparks books
- I only have "The Rescue" and "At First Sight". No movie covers please.
14. Fully Booked discount card
- If you can't give me a book, I'll appreciate a discount card. :D
15. Rubber shoes
- My only pair is past retirement age.
- I bought another Brazilian brand called Ginga, but I like Ipanema better.
- size 6. color: pink. *wink*
18. More stillettos!
- I'm still a girl. I love stillettos. :D
19. Michael Jackson DVD
- Most people don't know is that I love Michael Jackson.
20. Britney Spears CDs
- I love her! :)
(Warning: this is the outrageous part)
- I was planning to buy one before my birthday, but my little brother might get addicted.
22. Samsung Galaxy S2
- Yeah, outrageous right?
- Or Kindle. as long as I get to read e-books.
* BIG SMILE *