Here are the places I've tried during my trips to Cebu:
1. Manna Su Tu Kil House
- Located near the Lapu-Lapu Shrine, SuTuKil means Sugba (grill), Tula (broth), Kilaw. This is the Cebu version of Dampa. :)
We had the following:
Honestly, I'm not much into seafood but eating the calamares and the lapu-lapu made me full. Also, it's very inexpensive (considering that a canned soda costs Php 60 and shakes cost Php 70). We paid around Php 1800 for 7 persons.
2. CnT Lechon
- Located at the North Reclamation Area, near SM City Cebu.
- CnT is one of the most popular names for Cebu Lechon. If you're coming for lunch, try to be VERY EARLY as they run out of lechon quickly.
- Price is Php 360 per kilo, plus Php 15 for the box (for pasalubong).
- The lechon is nicely packed for pasalubong. However, the staff is not nice enough.
3. Larsian sa Fuente
- Located at Fuente Osmeña. Near Chong Hua Hospital and Robinson's Cybergate. Grilled street food galore! I bought isaw for Php 3 per stick and pork barbeque for Php 5 per stick. Grilled chicken, seafood, fish are also available. Puso (or hanging rice) is Php 3 per piece. Be prepared to take a bath after eating though. :)
Here are other foodie places in Cebu that I've tried (and recommend):
4. Royal Concourse
- Located along Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City
- Eat-all-you-can buffet for less than Php 200 per person
- Enjoy unlimited crispy pata and bulalo, be careful on the cholesterol though.
5. Port Seafood Restaurant
- Located at the Lower Lobby of Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City
- Eat-all-you-can buffet for around Php 200 - Php 300 per person.
- I remember eating unlimited ice cream there. Lots of other choices. :)
6. Sugbahan Food Corner
- Located at A. S. Fortuna Street Mandaue City and Robinson's Cybergate
- Filipino comfort food at a very affordable price.
7. Sunburst Chicken
- Found almost everywhere in Cebu.
- A chicken restaurant found only in Visayas and Mindanao. A good alternative to Jollibee.
I'd really love to go back to Cebu and try more food! Woah! I miss Cebu! :)