Note: Luxe has relocated to Level 3 East Lane, Robinsons Galleria
- The rewards card. You get 1 stamp = Php 100 worth of service.
Luxe Nail Lounge
I've been a loyal customer of this nail spa for almost a year. I have been to more popular nail spas but this is the best I've ever tried.
I try to visit at least twice a month, depending on my need to destress and pamper myself. :)
For this visit, I had Basic Manicure (Php 180) and Basic Pedicure (Php 220). Both manicure and pedicure include soaking, shaping, massaging and painting.
What I love about Luxe:
- The privacy of the place. What I don't like about other nail spas is that they don't provide privacy for their customers.
- The couches. Luxe doesn't have uniformly-designed seats like other nail spas. :)
- The staff, I have yet to meet a nail technician that I don't like. Everyone looks neat in their black uniform, and are friendly enough to recommend a polish color that you'd like and how you'd like your nails done (cut cuticles? square cut or round?)
- The magazines. Luxe gives me a chance to read the latest international fashion magazines.
- Free wifi! Love it the most!
- The price. I tried more expensive nail spas, but they don't provide superb service like Luxe.
- The massage! If only Luxe would provide full body massage...
I like Luxe so much that my friends and I gave Luxe GCs for a friend's birthday. Try Luxe and you might be a loyal customer like me. :)
Lower Level East Lane (in front of NBI Clearance Center)Robinson's Galleria
Ortigas Avenue corner EDSAQuezon City
Mon-Thurs & Sun: 10:00 am to 9:00 pmFri-Sat: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Contact No. 634.5395